As a general rule, Apple TVs are not compatible with hidden SSIDs (hidden Wi-Fi networks). If you attempt to set up a device on one of these hidden SSIDs, it will not work.
Articles in this section
- Do You Have a Troubleshooting Guide?
- Hidden Wi-Fi SSID
- My streaming device is plugged into the TV but nothing happens.
- Help! The Atmosphere app is crashing.
- Help! I keep getting a spinning "A" on my screen.
- How do I change my Wi-Fi network settings?
- How do I re-sync my remote?
- I lost my remote control, what do I do?
- Help! I'm having an issue with Atmosphere not listed here.
- How do I change the resolution on my device?