- Find an open input on the matrix.
- Plug one end of the component cable into open input.
- Plug the other end of the component cable into the output end of the component converter.
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into input end on the component converter.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the streaming device.
- On the matrix system control panel, select the input that is connected to the streaming device and choose the television on which you want to view Atmosphere.
If you are getting an HDCP error, you may need a DVI device to remove the error. The DVi device will go in between the streaming device and the HDMI cable. (HDMI cable to DVI device, DVI device cable to the streaming device)
If you get stuck, please reach out to us at email@example.com.