If you received an Apple TV from Atmosphere (i.e. you are not using your own personal device), detailed installation instructions can be found below.
Your device is shipped with Atmosphere pre-loaded onto it. No other apps may be downloaded onto it, as this device is made for streaming Atmosphere only.
Included: Apple TV, remote
You will need: HDMI cable (if connecting to a component matrix, you will also need a component cable and converter)
- Connect the device to an open HDMI port on your TV with an HDMI cable. From your TV's Input menu, select the Input into which your device is plugged.
- If connecting to a component matrix, connect the device to your matrix system using the HDMI cable, component converter, and component cable. On your matrix system, select the Input into which your device is plugged.
- We strongly recommend you hardwire your ethernet connection, if possible.
- Power on your device.
- Follow the setup prompts as follows:
- Choose Language, Country, Use Siri, and Set Up Manually.
- Set up your Wi-Fi Network (if not hardwiring the ethernet connection). We recommend you connect to a Wi-Fi network that is secure, fast, does not have a splash-page to log into, and does not change.*
- Wait a few minutes during the Activation and Configuration screens.
- Enable Location Services.
- This will take you to a menu of our available channels.
- Select the channel of your choice, and enjoy!
IMPORTANT: Once you select your Wi-Fi Network settings, it is very difficult to change them. You will need to contact us for assistance to do so. More information can be found here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-424-4838.