Your device is shipped with Atmosphere pre-loaded onto it. No other apps may be downloaded onto it, as this device is made for streaming Atmosphere only.
Included: Apple TV, remote, HDMI cable, Cat 5 cable.
- Connect the device to an open HDMI port on your TV with an HDMI cable. From your TV's Input menu, select the Input into which your device is plugged.
- If connecting to a component matrix, connect the device to your matrix system using the HDMI cable, component converter, and component cable.
- We strongly recommend you hardwire your ethernet connection, if possible.
- Power on your device.
- Follow the setup prompts as follows:
- Choose Language, Country, Use Siri, and Set Up Manually.
- Set up your Wi-Fi Network (if not hardwiring with an ethernet connection). We recommend you connect to a Wi-Fi network that is secure, fast, does not have a splash-page to log into, and does not change.
- Wait a few minutes during the Activation and Configuration screens.
- Enable Location Services.
- You'll now see a white screen, and this can last anywhere from 5-15 minutes depending on your connection speed. Don't exit or restart, or push any buttons on the remote. It's not broken; it's thinking. Be patient!
- This will take you to a menu of our available channels.
- Select the channel of your choice, and enjoy!
IMPORTANT: Once you select your Wi-Fi network settings, it is very difficult to change them. You will need to contact us for assistance to do so. More information can be found here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-675-1080.