If you need to resize your video in order to use it as a promotion, look no further. Here, we outline how to resize a video to meet the file size and dimension requirements for the digital signage manager.
NOTE: These instructions are meant for users working on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Open the Quicktime application.
- Open the video file that you need to resize.
- Click on the File menu option.
- Under the Export As menu item, select either the 720p or 1080p option.
- The save dialog box should pop up, select the location you wish to save the file and click Save.
- You should now have a video that meets the file size requirements for promotions.
If you are using Windows, you will need to utilize a third-party video processor. There are a number of free, downloadable applications as well as free online video compression tools.
The best place to start is by searching the internet for a tool that you are comfortable using. Try searching for free Windows video compressor using your preferred search engine.