What do we mean when we say "crash?" It usually means you're experiencing a black screen after Atmosphere has streamed for a while, or reverts back to the Home screen.
Most of the time the stream is interrupted due to an internet issue and can be resolved by following these steps:
- Reset your internet router by unplugging it for 15 seconds and plugging it back in, or use the reset button.
- Unplug your device, and plug it back in. (Seriously, this may be the solution.)
- Try selecting a channel to see if you can stream again.
Also, make sure the device is in a well-ventilated area, and check the temperature of the device because they can overheat and interrupt their ability to operate.
If you have tried these steps, checked out the device temperature, and are still experiencing issues, please help us help you. We'll need a few things:
- Navigate to your Atmosphere home screen (the menu of channels) > Settings > Device Info and take a picture of the screen.
- Basic venue information - venue name, location(s), email associated with your account
- A brief description of the issue you are facing
Shoot the picture, venue info, and the issue to our team via email at email@example.com.